Location:Newbridge, Co. Kildare (20min on train from Heuston Stn)
Salary:Negotiable plus benefits
We have an exciting vacancy for a full stack developer. A fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be part of our growing team and building an amazing product from the ground up. You will contribute to something never before seen in the world, building the first ever dedicated global IoT advertising network. No other company can give you the opportunity and challenge to create something as exciting as our network.
- Are you self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and passionate about developing real products that you can see go to market?
- Do you want a great work-life balance and to build something significant and innovative?
- Do you want to be able to influence all aspects of the product you build from technology to deployment, testing to architecture, infrastructure to hardware components?
We want candidates who share our passion to do something global and change the world, with a keen product-focus, strong work ethic and attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in creating real change in a very significant global market, and to have an opportunity to contribute in a way that often is missing in larger tech companies. You will work full-time with the team to help drive technology choices. We are creating a host of Android and server-side applications that serve retail and advertising industries. You will be involved in both integration of hardware and software, creating a scalable IoT network.
This opportunity also offers candidates the ability to work on new and exciting ideas, without the commute towards Dublin. We want to establish a centre of excellence in Newbridge Co.Kildare, which is also only 20 minutes train journey from Heuston Station in Dublin.
- Work on full development lifecycle.
- Report directly to the CTO.
- Setup, maintenance and evolution of a cloud ready product.
- Self-organise and manage own tasks.
- Share knowledge and learning across the development team.
- Identify gaps, risks and mitigate those risks.
- Analyse requirements, provide designs and solution options.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Ambition, strong and mature work ethic to work diligently while unsupervised.
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- Android and Mobile technologies
- Graduate with 3rd level computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Experience deploying to AWS and the AWS eco-system.
- Knowledge of Automation, unit testing and Integration testing
- Detail oriented. Quality is hugely important and we want you to be as passionate as we are about what we develop.
- Positive attitude to participate in rapid development in an exciting and challenging start-up environment.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with IoT Device Networks
- Familiarity with Electronic Point of Sale Systems
- Familiarity with Online Advertising Exchanges
- 3 Years Professional Development Experience