‘Dine®’ Tabletop Ordering
More Speed, More Revenue, Less Errors, Loyal Customers
What We Offer
- Table top ordering increases revenue.
- Stop losing sales because customers dont want to re-queue or wait for service.
- When customers can order at the table, they simply order more.
- Promote special offers and products on the digital menus to influence your customers.
- All they need to do to order more food, more drinks, more dessert, is reach out a hand.
- No more delays caused by queues or customers waiting for staff.
- Reduced table turnaround times increases your turnover during busy periods.
- Increased productivity and more process efficiency reduces your overheads.
- Customers order directly at the table, reducing errors from table to kitchen.
- Free up your staff to engage and interact with customers, creating a more pleasant environment.
- Customers are becoming less patient every year, with PromoPads® there are no more queues.
- When the PromoPad® is not being used it displays silent background ad images.
- You can select image types to prevent them appearing on the screens.
- There is also an Opt-Out button which allows customers to blank their screen.
- Our tabletop PromoPads® don’t allow sound, remaining unobtrusive.
- Customers can easily dim their screen.
SECURITY & CONNECTIVITY
- PromoPads® Light package operates alongside your existing EPOS and Software, it does not affect your existing security.
- The PromoPad® does not store any payment data and presents no security risk if lost or stolen.
- The PromoPad® device casing is designed to prevent physical interference.
- In the event that a PromoPad® is damaged or stolen, we will replace it free of charge.
- No complicated fee structure.
- Flat monthly license fee for the standard Dine® system.
- No capital investment cost, we provide Dine® as a no-cost, no-risk, hassle-free introduction to tabletop ordering.